FAQ : Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I report a City & County Problem?
How can I contact the Waikele Park and Recreation Center?
- Visit the City & County of Honolulu Problem Report website to report the following issues that fall under City & County jurisdiction:
||Curbs or Gutters
|Sewers or Storm Drains
||Refuse/Bulky item pickup
- If you are unsure whether the problem falls under City & County jurisdiction, view our interactive map (link: Report a Problem Page) to determine the appropriate organization to contact.
How can I request Condo Documents or Master Documents?
- The Waikele Park and Recreation Center is owned and operated by the City & County of Honolulu. For more information on obtaining a permit for the use of recreation facilities, call 678-0871. For information regarding the swimming pool, call 678-0872.
When are City and County Refuse/Recycling/Green Waste/Bulky Item Pickup days?
- Association documents can be ordered through Docutrieve
How can I get a copy of my plot plan?
- Refuse: Every Monday
- Green Waste/Mixed Recycling: Every Thursday; alternating
- Bulky Items: Every 2nd Wednesday of the month (please refrain from placing items earlier than the evening before pick-up date). Residents in multi-family neighborhoods – inquire with your property manager on rules, restrictions and approved bulky item placement within your subdivision.
*** Contact the Pearl City Refuse Center at 455-9644, or visit opala.org for more information
- Single-family homeowners may contact the WCA office for assistance in obtaining a copy of your plot plan. For residents of Tropics at Waikele, contact your property manager.
When are the Modification Committee meetings and Board of Directors meetings?
***If you are interested in attending a meeting, please inquire with the WCA office so we may add you to our agenda.
- Refer to the Bulletin Board in your most recent issue of the Waikele Ohana newsletter for upcoming meeting announcements. Generally:
- Modification Committee meetings are scheduled for the first Thursday of each month
- Board of Directors meetings are scheduled for the second Wednesday of every other month