As a Current Resident and a member of the Waikele Community Association you have access to many useful tools on this website. Below you will find all of the various things you can learn and do as a part of the Waikele Community.
- Modifications: Find and View the guidelines on making modifications to your residence including landscaping, painting, and fencing
- Docutrieve: Order all the association documents you need
- Report a Problem: Report landscaping problems or other issues with the appropriate organization
- Community Groups: Learn more about the community groups you can be a part of
- Newsletters: View and download past newsletters to see what's going on in your neighborhood
- Photo Gallery: View photos of past events in your community
- Map and Property Managers: View an interactive map and listing of property managers in your area
- Covenants Corner: View and learn about the current issues affecting your home and community as a part of the Waikele Community Association and how you can respond to them.
- FAQ: See the answers to the most frequently asked questions about the Waikele Community Association
- WCA Staff and Board: See the people working hard to make sure you get the best out of being a part of the Waikele Community Association